Thank you for visiting the online giving page for Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland! Completing the information below will only take a few moments, but will change the life of a family forever.
Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland believes donors are responsible for laying the foundation for change in the community. Without the generous gifts from community businesses, organizations and individuals—Habitat would not be able to build and repair homes, communities and hope in Bradley County.
With your support, we will be able to give a hand up to more hardworking families in Cleveland.
Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors. All departments within HFHOC will treat donor information as safely and securely as is reasonably possible. Therefore, anyone who contributes to Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland will:
- Be assured the donation will be used for the purposes for which it was given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition unless the donor requests the gift to be anonymous.
- Be assured that information about the donation is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- Receive answers to any questions relative to the donation.
- Be assured that Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland does not sell, lease, rent or share its donor lists.
Employee and volunteer access to donor information is limited and is based solely on job function. Donor information will be viewed only by staff and volunteers who understand the confidential nature of the information.
Although Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland is an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, all funds for construction must be raised locally. HFHOC is a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. HFHOC does not lend, rent or otherwise share donor information.