POSITION: Executive Director
TIME COMMITMENT: Full-time
DATE NEEDED: 09/01/2017
Brief Description of Duties and Responsibilities: Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland is seeking an energetic, multi-dimensional leader to manage a progressive Christian-based nonprofit organization dedicated to providing affordable homeownership for low-income families and individuals in Bradley County, Tennessee.
Direct Supervisor: Board of Directors
· Four-year college degree in Business, Nonprofit Management or a related field or commensurate experience.
· Passion for providing affordable homeownership for low-income families and individuals.
· Demonstrated skills in building community partnerships and coalitions.
· Volunteer management, fiscal management and strong oral and written communication skills a must.
· Leadership experience and a strong record of accomplishment of successful fundraising and resource development.
- Must be available for evening and weekend meetings and events.
- Knowledge of construction fundamentals a plus.
Please send a letter of interest by September 15, 2017, addressing previously identified skills, salary requirements and a resume to Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland Board President, Keith Barrett at email@example.com.