Be Smart About Money
The Be Smart About Money program offers a 10-session personal financial management curriculum to Bradley County residents. Through a curriculum based around the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University, Habitat and its partners will teach families in the program how to:
Decrease their debt
Improve their credit scores
Build up their savings
- Manage their money and more!
Classes begin August 2nd!
In order to qualify for the Be Smart About Money program, you must follow these basic qualifications and go through an application process:
- Be a resident of Bradley County and fall into the 60% area median income or below
- Pay a $25 participant fee
- Open a savings account with a partner bank
- Follow and complete the year-long program to receive matching funds to pay down or pay off debt!
Students that successfully complete the course will earn matching funds up to $1,000 to pay off debt!
Smart About Money Program Manager