Be Smart About Money
The Be Smart About Money program offers a 10-session personal financial management curriculum to Bradley County residents. Through a curriculum based around the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University, Habitat and its partners will teach families in the program how to:
Decrease their debt
- Improve their credit scores
- Build up their savings
- Manage their money and more!
In order to qualify for the Be Smart About Money program, you must follow these basic qualifications and go through an application process:
- Be a resident of Bradley County and fall into the 60% area median income or below
- Pay a $25 participant fee
- Open a savings account with a partner bank
- Follow and complete the year-long program to receive matching funds to pay down or pay off debt!
Students that successfully complete the course will earn matching funds up to $1,000 to pay off debt!
Smart About Money Program Manager